March 2013 Weddings
Options

Taking a break from making invites :S

I have been working on making my invites for like 6 hours today! What a nightmare! But on a good note, they are turning out very nicely! I need to finish so i can get them in the mail THIS weekend!! Only 7 1/2 weeks till the wedding :D  I need a break though. I saw a thread a while back where everyone was showing their dresses. Thats my favorite part of going to a wedding is seeing the dress!! Does anyone else want to share. I dont have any pictures on the computer of me wearing mine, but here is the link of mine. THe pictures just do not do it justice! Cant wait for FI to see   http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Organza-Draped-Pick-up-with-Beaded-Lace-Empire-L9479

Re: Taking a break from making invites :S

• Options
    Ooh, that is a gorgeous dress! Here is mine from my latest fitting I had on Monday. She was pinning it up where the bustle will be. It looks so much better this time because it was taken in on the sides, so it FITS! Yay! Oh, and the first pic is from when I first tried it on. I've lost about 25 pounds since then, so I want to see the difference lol.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    Oh, also, the post you're looking for is stickied at the top ;-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    awesome!!! you look great! i took a few "before" pictures in my dress also, going for my first fitting tomorrow after a 20lb weight loss. i tried to target my problem areas like the back, arms, etc so hoping my results are good too. great job!!
  • Options
    How lucky you guys making your big day dresses on your own. Mine is coming from my in-laws, they have paid for it and not even showed me the dress, all I know is that it is red in color with purple combination. But I can show my wedding jewelry as I ordered that
  • Options
    That dress is gorgeous!

• Options
    Im getting married at Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel in Herman mo. Right on the missouri river. Its gorgeous! Im so excited.  Xcalygrl, your dress is gorgeous also!! 
  • Options
    Woohoo for dresses! Here's mine. Luckily I didn't have to get much altered. 
  • Options
    OHH! i love it! Stunning!

• Options
    Thanks! im excited!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards