March 2013 Weddings

Looking for Vases?!

Just FYI -- I've had SUCH luck finding decently priced clear vases at places like TJ Maxx and Marshall's ... I've been searching for just clear cylindrical ones, but they have all kinds ... all seem to be under 10 dollars, I've purchased all at $4.99 and $3.99 ... they also sometimes have quite the selection of frames if you are interested in them ... can't be a one time thing though, I've gone back and forth from store to store, location to location ... but I'm getting quite the collection! =)

Hope this helps someone!

Re: Looking for Vases?!

• Nice! I'm renting mine from my mom's coworker so I'm getting mine super cheap, but I've also heard the Dollar Store has vases, though I'm not sure what kind. Oh, and see if there is a wedding consignment shop near you! My mom found one not too far from them. There wasn't a ton of stuff we needed but they had lots of vases. Now is the perfect time to start looking at those types of places because all the summer wedding people will start selling their stuff!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • I agree- I'm using baroque-style frames for my table numbers, family wedding photos, etc. and everytime I goto TJMaxx I find 3-4 more different ones. They've been about $6 each. Now if I could only find the wooden numbers like what Michael's stopped making!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards