March 2013 Weddings

Need opinions about the dress!!

I found the perfect dress and it comes with a cute little jacket! Should I wear it with or without the jacket? Our wedding day is March 15th! I don't know if it will be cool, warm, wet, etc!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Need opinions about the dress!!

• b_young31599b_young31599 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2013
    I don't know why its not showing up, :(  I did the insert picture correctly.

• I can see the photos.. I love that dress on you and I personally don't think you need the bolero! It looks very pretty with the veil so I would just get a necklace and ditch the bolero. Although its totally up to you- if its chilly where you are you may want it to cover your shoulders.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats! My wedding is the 15th too! Yay!

So, I think you don't need the bolero either. You look fantastic without it!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Personally, I'd just wear it if you go outside for pictures to keep warm in between. My mom made me a shrug thing to wear when we go out for pictures. March is pretty unpredictable so we could either be dealing with a blizzard or a nice summery day. I might take a few pictures with the shrug but mostly without.

Anyways, I think it looks nice either way so it's really up to you and how you would be most comfortable!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Thank you ladies! That's what I thought too! This is my 'Yes' dress and I am very happy that it came with the bolero. Since March is so unpredictable weather wise, I will have it with me for a just in case moment. Have a wonderful wedding day everyone! ♥
  • Without the jacket---for sure...Nice dress!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards