March 2013 Weddings

Hello March Brides!!

I am now a March Bride as well and super stressed but excited!! We just moved our date from May 18th to March 2nd... We found out that if we moved our date closer we save over $4000 at the venue!!! SO we moved--- we have had very understanding guests, since this happened, AFTER we mailed out Save the Dates! Wasnt too sure how to "do it properly" so I said, screw it, we are doing it! And its worked out PERFECTLY!! This all happened within the last 5 days! Then today we finally got our engagement pictures back, and now its all coming together!! Love to be part of this to see how everyone is doing! I also had already ordered my invitations and have them to mail out- well saving as much as we are I am just going to order more and have them mailed out by mid December- which is closer than I like to think!! Anyway My colors are Navy Blue and Lime Green, guys are wearing gray tuxedos and I have MY BEST GUY FRIEND AS one of my BRIDESMAIDS!! SOOO excited about that!! What is the name for a male bridesmaid?? ok enough for now ;) Nice meeting all of you and look forward to our little journey together!

Re: Hello March Brides!!

• Welcome to the board! I think I've heard "bridesman" a lot. Also "groomsmaid" but I think that would be if a female was on the groom's side. I say call him whatever you want! Haha.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Hi there! Welcome to the March boards!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP#1 4/9/12- EDD 12/22/12- M/MC at 9w4d 5/23/12.
    BFP#2 12/18/12- EDD 8/31/13 First U/S- 6w4d HB 124! Second U/S- 10w2d HB 178!! Grow baby, grow! NT Scan Scheduled for 2/20/13.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards