March 2013 Weddings
Options

August siggy challenge - ideas

What would you like our August siggy challenge to be? Let's hear some ideas!

Some ideas I have or have seen mentioned here:
BM dresses
Must have engagement photo
Flower/bouquet inspiration

Please add! Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Follow Me on Pinterest
Planning Bio

Re: August siggy challenge - ideas

• Options
    I vote flower/bouquet inspiration!

Although I don't know how to do this siggy stuff yet so can someone explain or tell me where there are instructions? haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2013-weddings_august-siggy-challenge-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:2fb7282e-ed53-4794-84c9-f5617fc97f8bDiscussion:9da6447a-12be-4247-a429-c5c3b4a26ac0Post:0368cfb4-1138-4db2-a214-030f98c182fa">Re: August siggy challenge - ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]I vote flower/bouquet inspiration! Although I don't know how to do this siggy stuff yet so can someone explain or tell me where there are instructions? haha
    Posted by Caitlynmk[/QUOTE]

I posted the instructions with the July siggy challenge, stickied at the top of the page :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    I like engagment ring :-) I wasn't here when that was the siggie
    siggyaugust Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    How about something out of the box, like guest book or something?  I love looking at everyones siggies, but sometimes it would be nice to see something other than the dress, the ring, or the flowers.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2013-weddings_august-siggy-challenge-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:2fb7282e-ed53-4794-84c9-f5617fc97f8bDiscussion:9da6447a-12be-4247-a429-c5c3b4a26ac0Post:a1ceb02d-f68d-4417-9323-b14fa7d91665">Re: August siggy challenge - ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]How about something out of the box, like guest book or something?  I love looking at everyones siggies, but sometimes it would be nice to see something other than the dress, the ring, or the flowers.
    Posted by madsenm2[/QUOTE]

We could always do something non wedding related too, totally up to you guys! Something like favorite movie or something could be fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards