March 2013 Weddings

New to the Board

Hello, somewhat new to the boards. Been lurking around for awhile.  Fiance and I got engaged on Christmas.  He asked in front of my entire family, around 30 people, yikes.  Brave man!  We will be married May 11, 2013.  We have been together for almost two years and met online.  It didn't take us long to figure out we were meant for eachother.    Looking forward to contributing to the Boards.  I think we are really ahead of the game for a May 2013 wedding. We have the church, venue, caterer, florist, photographer and DJ locked down.  I'll start looking at dresses later this summer.

Re: New to the Board

• Jeez you are about ready to go!  I also got engaged, on Christmas eve, in front of my family and his sister/nephew.  We have been together two years and are getting married on March 19, 2013 (our third anniversary). I have ordered my dress (should be here 1st week in May).  Booked the venue also.  We are buying Brunch for wedding party after sunrise ceremony then attending a luau that evening. Since this is second marriage for both of us and we are only having 9 including bride and groom, we opted for the luau instead.  Now we are in the process of booking flights/hotel/car rental and wedding party attire. Then we will ebe finished and just have to wait for the day!!
    Wedding Countdown TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Welcome and congrats! You said your wedding is in May 2013. Just so you're aware this is the March 2013 board - not sure if that was a typo or if you clicked on the wrong one (I've done it before!). You're absolutely welcome to post here either way but I just wanted to let you know :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards