March 2013 Weddings

I keep crying...and singing...and then crying more!

We're getting married on Saturday and when I think about it I get so happy and overwhelmed I start crying. :-) The singing I always do but now the songs about love are making me get emotional and cry. hehehehe. I think that's a good thing, but it's making it hard to focus on work. 

Re: I keep crying...and singing...and then crying more!

• I was like that on the day before. I was so convinced I would be able to get through my vows I couldn't even read the first line with out crying....But in a good way. Bad thing is I am not a pretty crier...lol

• We walked down the aisle on March 1st, and I cried so much at the altar! Normally I'm not a pretty crier, but thank the Lord, I didn't swell up, or get stuffy or have runny mascara! We have a picture that was taken right after the bout of tears and you can't tell at all! But still have some kleenex in your bouquet or your flower girl's basket.
  • We did a first look and I started crying right away! I'm glad we did that or I would have been crying during the ceremony. H was tearing up a bit but apparently my MOH was behind me crying so I'm glad I couldn't see her! Haha. Anyways, hope your day went well (is going well?)! Congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards