March 2013 Weddings
Options

So let's discuss our shoes!

Has anyone picked out their shoes yet? I'm so overwhelmed with this! My dress is gorgeous but I don't think my feet can handle heels. I was thinking about crystaled flats? Kind of like a ballet shoe covered in aqua crystals (aqua is the main color of our wedding) and it can double as my something blue.

What are you considering or have chosen?

Re: So let's discuss our shoes!

• Options
    I don't really do heels, but right now, I'm in love with these in fuschia, if I can find a gel insole that will keep me comfy all day! 
    September Siggy Challenge March 2013 Board Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I bought dyeable satin and lace heels. They came in white and I had them dyed a gorgeous blue.

I was going to get lace flats to change into if my heels start to hurt my feet.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    oh those lace ones are adorable!
  • Options
    PS- the "these" in my post is a link!
    September Siggy Challenge March 2013 Board Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Flats! My dress was at the max length when I tried on the sample(Im 5'11), which was actually the perfect length! I got some cheap silver sparkle flats and I am going to do some wild shoe clips with them!
  • Options
    I haven't even begun to think about my shoes... Does anyone have any suggestions about good inexpensive things to shop?

My dress is floor length, so I'm not really certain they are something i'm going to be all that picky about, although being practical, i'd like to get something that I can wear after the wedding also, to get the most use out of them.
  • Options
    I'm going to wear purple low heels for the ceremony (haven't decided on them exactly yet) and then I customized a pair of Converse in our wedding colors for the reception, and I'll be able to wear them after the wedding too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kayjohnson -- love them!!  I had a pair of Nina's with that same ruffle for my graduation a couple years ago, and in a different color for my brother's wedding... It just adds so much to the shoe!!  LOVE them!! Plus, DSW is definitely the way to go ha!

As for me .. I'm one of the hopeless bride's on the lookout for Tiffany Blue pumps ... or maybe I'll end up glitter-ing the heck out of a pair (Forget the proper term, accept my apologies!)  We'll see... I need to find my dress first I guess!  Here are some inspiration pictures

• Options
    Has anyone checkout out these hand-painted shoes?  I think they are INCREDIBLEEE but I don't think I would be willing to spend so much money on them...

Also ... what about the idea of having all your bridesmaids write on the bottom of your shoes?  I think that's pretty cool too ... (or in this case writing on your bridesmaids shoes!) (same concept)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards