March 2013 Weddings
Options

DRESS ORDERED!!!

I've had my dress picked out for a bit, but today I actually ordered it. I think I got a sign... The woman at the store told me it would be here on October 23. I got engaged on October 23, 2011!
September Siggy Challenge March 2013 Board Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: DRESS ORDERED!!!

• Options
    Yay! I was going to ask for a pic then I got an idea - I think I'm going to add dresses to the sticky with the e-rings and proposal stories so we can see them if people feel like sharing :-) Anyways, that date must be a good one for you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    Well, until the sticky is up: 

September Siggy Challenge March 2013 Board Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Really pretty!!!!
    March 2013 Oct Siggy-Hair Inspiration Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2013-weddings_dress-ordered?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:2fb7282e-ed53-4794-84c9-f5617fc97f8bDiscussion:d41665ff-ea98-4e7b-874c-bf35e6ab099cPost:585abc9b-2d34-4cf7-af0f-f4bda7056cff">Re: DRESS ORDERED!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, until the sticky is up:        
    Posted by kayjohnson[/QUOTE]

<div>you look so goregeous! i looove that dress.</div>
  • Options
    Thank you guys! It's so comfortable!!!
  • Options
    Your dress is beautiful, kayjohnson! You look amazing in it! Congrats. :)

Julie
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Options
    Normally I am not a huge fan of lace, but this looks stunning on you.  I love the neckline and the way it hugs your curves
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards