March 2013 Weddings

RSVP's

Today i recieved an RSVP in the mail, and it did not have a return address or a name on the RSVP!  It was RSVP'ed for only one person  and post marked for a town i sent several invites to. We are not having a seating chart so i guess it really does not matter, but the curiosity of who it is is killing me!!! lol 

Re: RSVP's

• We have had a couple of those too! When is your wedding? Our is March 23rd.. and so far we have got 120 yes's!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ours is March 16th! We invited 200 and have 68 yes's so far :) 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2013-weddings_rsvps?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:2fb7282e-ed53-4794-84c9-f5617fc97f8bDiscussion:e233ddfe-98fa-4ecb-9c8b-3ec40aebf18bPost:8c6dc418-2272-4f25-8636-229c777838fb">RSVP's</a>:
    [QUOTE]Today i recieved an RSVP in the mail, and it did not have a return address or a name on the RSVP!  It was RSVP'ed for only one person  and post marked for a town i sent several invites to. We are not having a seating chart so i guess it really does not matter, but the curiosity of who it is is killing me!!! lol 
    Posted by fleab2oo3[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I know it's super late now but, I printed out a list of people I invited and numbered them. I then numbered the RSVP envelopes to match the household I sent it to. I only managed to switch 2 people. This whay I know who is coming and who is trying to bring someone extra.</div>
  • haven't had one of those yet but i didn't invite too many people so i don't see it happening.
  • I also numbered my guest list and my RSVP's before mailing them. I was inviting a lof of people with the same last name but in different households and also a lot of Jr/Sr's so didnt want to get confused. Worked out great. 
    BUT I am still waiting on a number of RSVP's and my date to be returned is this Friday. I am DREADING contacting those who have yet to reply. So awkward!!!! 
    Any advice on this??? 

Thanks
    Candie
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • In Response to Re:RSVP's:[QUOTE]I also numbered my guest list and my RSVP's before mailing them. I was inviting a lof of people with the same last name but in different households and also a lot of Jr/Sr's so didnt want to get confused. Worked out great.nbsp;BUT I am still waiting on a number of RSVP's and my date to be returned is this Friday. I am DREADING contacting those who have yet to reply. So awkward!!!!nbsp;Any advice on this???nbsp;ThanksCandie Posted by candiceforester[/QUOTE]

Mine aren't due until March 2nd and we have received 54 of the responses, but my dad has already started reminding people to send in their responses. A lot just assume we know they're coming and don't think they have to send them in, but we would prefer an official count since we already had a couple issues with people adding guests to their card. One woman asked my mom about adding an additional person before she sent in the card and my mom had to tell her no due to capacity issues, but the woman still sent in the card with the person added a week after the conversation. Some people have listening problems.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I haven't received any emails for rsvps from the website on here. What should I do? I know people have rsvp'd online on the website but I'm not seeing anything on here. Does anyone know how I can retrieve them?
  • Hello! I that's awesome! Quick question..did you do a website on here and did you receiveany of your rsvps from the website. I haven't received any emails for rsvps from the website on here. What should I do? I know people have rsvp'd online on the website but I'm not seeing anything on here. Do you know how I can retrieve them?
  • my deadline date is today and i still have like 60 people i have not heard from :S
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards