Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

What are your must-have photos?

My photographer asked me a list for must-have photos and I am kind of stuck -  so I thought I would ask - what are some of your must have photos for the wedding? 

Thanks!

Re: What are your must-have photos?

• twilight.rosetwilight.rose member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Posted several of our must-takes below:
    Close-up of my bouquet:

In the hallway at our reception venue:

Outside our reception venue, with a great view of the building:

Showing off our shoes (and my fishnets):

Close-up of my hair/hairpiece:

Crossing the street:

My dress reflecting on the floor:

And, an important one that I think gets forgotton about frequently in the quest for unique photos are a couple of simple portraits of you and H. You'll be glad to have them!

**i'm a little drunk on you and high on summertime** Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    If you google wedding photographer checklist, you'll find several - that might help you get ideas to prioritize.
  • edited December 2011
    If you are having anything particularly "special"... such as with me. I am wearing some kick ass boots, and I definitely want to get shots of me in those. I really want to get pictures of our families and friends in casual/non posed shots- that is something is important to me and FH.

So just think about pictures that you like, other wedding photos, etc. You might even do a google image search for wedding photos. Good luck!
    Amanda and Eric Gettin' married 10/10/10
  • edited December 2011
    great ideas :o)
  • shauna378shauna378 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone for such great ideas!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_photos-video_must-photos-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:30Discussion:0e38da16-0063-4b5b-9940-75d3f34d4dc0Post:cc1687d5-9be3-4305-a0a9-7f9eb17d58d7">Re: What are your must-have photos?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Posted several of our must-takes below: Close-up of my bouquet: In the hallway at our reception venue: Outside our reception venue, with a great view of the building: Showing off our shoes (and my fishnets): Close-up of my hair/hairpiece: Crossing the street: My dress reflecting on the floor: And, an important one that I think gets forgotton about frequently in the quest for unique photos are a couple of simple portraits of you and H. You'll be glad to have them!
    Posted by twilight.rose[/QUOTE                                                

i love that your man, is wearing converse, ive always been a little "funky" and as my shoes, (since i cant walk in heels, and refuse to wear flip flops for my wedding), i am going to buy maroon colored converse, since that is our color...i just thought that i would share that i loved that.]
  • edited December 2011
    I just posted some in my bio under picture ideas! If I took anyone's pictures let me know so I can give you credit!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards