Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Ordering a flishmount digital album from a third party vendor?

We definitely want to have a professional flushmount album. However, the cost when you order one of the designer albums from the photographer is just insane. There are many websites out there that will professionally design, print and bind your album for 1/8 of the cost of the photographer! There are so many though, that I hate to just randomly pick one. Has anyone done this? I have seen the posts where some couples have used the websites to design their own and have them printed, but we would like it to be professionally designed. Has anyone done this? Does anyone have any reccomendations of good sites that have been used? OR ones to stay away from???

Re: Ordering a flishmount digital album from a third party vendor?

• Options
    StephA83StephA83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And obviously I meant "flushmount" not "flishmount"! =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The DIY board has tons of suggestions. There's another post a bit further down here too.  "DIY Wedding Photo Albums - Suggestions Needed" is the title of the post.
  • Options
    StephA83StephA83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did look at that thread, however, it seems to me that most of those places are DIY albums, whereas we want one that is professionally designed. I found a website, Nations Photo Lab, that appears to do just that. You can design it yourself or you can pay to have them design it, but it is still considerably less expensive than through a photographer. Has anyone done this??
  • Options
    woodfrogswoodfrogs member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Don't know about their prices, but this company looks reputable.http://www.storybookpages.com/for_brides.htm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards