Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Engagement Photos with Bella

When my fiance and I started looking into a photographer for our wedding I wanted a good photographer that would take quality pictures. After my engagement photos I realized that I got a GREAT photographer and a very personalized service. My fiance hates to take pictures and Bella was able to relax him and we got great photos (ones my fiance actually likes). My contact at Bella is extremely helpful and very interested in making sure my wedding is everything I want. I am extremely satisfied with the service and the quality of Bella.

Re: Engagement Photos with Bella

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Pictures, link, contact info? This post is completely useless (and quite probably a lie). Why'd you even waste your time?
  • Options
    cleaclea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yep, that's what I say.We're big girls - we can make up our own mindSHOW US YOUR PICS....
  • Options
    skannenbergskannenberg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Anyone else find it amusing that this post is just a couple after a HUGE rant about how bad of an experience they had with Bella?
  • Options
    EatonpoosayEatonpoosay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FAKE FAKE FAKE! Bella sucks and only comes on this particular board to rave about themselves. I'm tired of mass production wedding companies who sink to such immature tactics to try and drum of business. Their work blows and their staff are full of used car salesmen. In fact, you can work for Bella even if you have no experience. I've seen their want ads. They are a sad company who will soon go up in flames.
  • Options
    alliecarrie41alliecarrie41 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    these all sound the same.  BORING.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards