Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

The Pros

I have been reading and hearing mixed feedback on The Pros.  They offer photography, videography and DJ's.  Either people have had horrid experiences or have had excellents ones.  The Knot rated them best 2008/2009.Has anyone used them?

Re: The Pros

• koosh ballkoosh ball member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are a lot of vendors that have no bad experiences. Why not look there instead?
  • edited December 2011
    I've been looking through more posts and noticed a  lot of bad feedback on them.  Thanks.I really do not want to spend a ton on pictures, and would like to have video, are there any recommendations for decently priced photographers/videographers?
  • anastasia80anastasia80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try looking into Ferry Huang Photography:http://www.ferryhuangphotography.comHe's got awesome pictures and he's not expensive.  He travels for weddings, so try doing an inquiry on his site.Good luck!
  • alliecarrie41alliecarrie41 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im personally not a fan of anyone who can claim to be great in all areas... okay in all, not great in any is what i believe.  you are better off looking individually.  theknot 'rates' their advertisers.. put it together.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards