Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Wedding Bug-AWESOME Company!!

To any and all brides looking for a reasonably priced wedding photographer I am here to highly suggest the Wedding Bug.com. I just got married last weekend and when I was looking for a photographer, I kept finding company’s and/or people that wanted around $3,00-$4,500 for photos! And to me, that is too much to spend on pictures no matter what the occasion. I found the Wedding Bug online and although I was hesitant, I booked them. It is a bit unnerving when you pay the $150 deposit and you do not meet with anyone. They offer services a la cart. All I was looking for was a photographer that would come shoot my wedding pictures and then take fun photos during the reception. The most unusual part about the wedding bug company was that they require you to finish paying off your account with a check. They do NOT allow you to pay with a credit card. I sent a check certified mail and had NO issues. My photographer was 25 minutes early, ready to shoot at my start time and had all the fancy cameras and accessories. He shot the perfect shots with the rings, my dress and then of my husband and I. He was very professional and had a wonderful artistic eye. I will receive all my photos on a disk with printing rights. I HIGHLY recommend the Wedding Bug if it is available in your area! Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to better discuss!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards