Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Photographer in Cancun

Hi- Just starting to plan my wedding for next year and I was wondering if anyone had a photographer in Cancun that they would recomend. I would love to take someone from Calgary down with us but if I can get someone locally for cheaper that would be best.

Samantha

Re: Photographer in Cancun

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_photos-video_photographer-in-cancun?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:30Discussion:12d8f084-61ce-418b-9a37-c9a5ca1217e6Post:266e3732-8529-4d2c-9101-c2f1014378b8">Photographer in Cancun</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi- Just starting to plan my wedding for next year and I was wondering if anyone had a photographer in Cancun that they would recomend. I would love to take someone from Calgary down with us but if I can get someone locally for cheaper that would be best. Thanks :) Samantha
    Posted by bugg&jay[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>hi samantha! congrats on your engagement. you're so lucky to be thinking about a cancun wedding! we were thinking of doing a destination wedding but we just couldn't swing it.  anyways, our wedding photographer is looking to travel for weddings + i think she's only charging travel? she's from new jersey. i'm happy to pass along her info if you'd like! thanks :]

</div>
  • Hello! I am a California wedding photographer and love to be part of your special day! Here is my website if you are still looking www.joannepio.com Congrats on your engagement and hope to hear back from you :
  • Hello Samantha,

My husband is a photographer based out of South Florida and he just came back from shooting a wedding in the caribbean. He loved it!! Check out his website at www.jaymarcos.com.

Cancun is only two hours from Miami, pretty convenient :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards