Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

How long have you waited for your pics to be done?!

Hello! I got married 5 weeks ago, my photographer is a friend from school who has her own photography business...My Mom paid her 200 and that includes all shots put on a DVD for us to keep and she is making a wedding album with I don't know how many pics in it...2 weeks after the wedding, she came back out to finish the pictures of me, my daughter and my Mother that weren't done at the wedding due to it being crazy that day and everything was running late..My question is, how long is the usual waiting time for the final product to be in your hands?
Cheryl (25) Andy (24) Newlyweds as of 8-17-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker pregnancy week by week

Re: How long have you waited for your pics to be done?!

• We had online proofs in 2 weeks and our DVD in about 6.  The album though took longer because we had to choose our pictures from the DVD and then of course it had to be made.  I don't really remember even when we got it.

Honestly though--if you only paid $200 and don't have a contract, then I would say you don't have a ton of recourse.  At any rate, I would wait at least 2 more weeks before contacting her, especially due to the late pictures that were taken.

• go our in 6 weeks depends on how busy your photographer is know people that took 6 months!
  • My sister got married last month on a Monday, she had her disk with all the pics on Friday. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards