Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

The Pros Wedding Photography

Hey Ladies!

Has anyone used the Pros wedding photography?  It seems like a good deal but they dont meet with you in person (only email and phone conversations) and it makes me nervous.

The pictures they have are great, just wondering if anyone has had experience with them...

Thanks!!

Re: The Pros Wedding Photography

• morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have never heard of this company. Do they have a local office where you live?
    Why can't you meet with them in person?

Are they something like Bella Pictures?  Where a large company assigns you a random photographer that you will never meet until your wedding day?
    Bella Pictures/Photo has HORRIBLE reviews not only on the Knot, but everywhere else.

You obviously have trepidation and concerns, I honestly think that you need to keep searching for a photographer that you will be able to meet with and interview in person.

• HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ask your local board.  But it is definitely a cause for concern, as to why they won't meet you in person.  If it was me, I wouldn't sign anything until I have met people face to face and know exactly what I am getting myself into. 
  • kkidd28kkidd28 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using them and I got to meet and pick my photographer & videographer at a wine & cheese event. I got to see their work and choose from about 5 or 6 that were available for my day.  I liked the ease, the price, and their work.  Go to one of their events - it makes a big difference!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    i just go some info from them and they said i would get to choose my photographer but know i'm not actually sure if they meant in person lol. i do like their prices though
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards