Photos and Video

Recommendation for Keith Nelson Photography

My wife and I were first referred to Keith Nelson by a close friend of ours who loved the photos he took for her wedding, and it turns out that we feel the same about ours! The quality my husband and I love the most about Keith's style is his wonderful ability to capture candid moments. He also adds a contemporary, glam edge to a lot of his work---whilst still being able to lend a romantic and classical eye to the images. As an individual, I would say that Keith is a lovely, and sometimes cheeky fellow, but he won my mother-in-law over with flying colors. He is prompt, professional, and always tries to keep things fun and relaxed, because his philosophy is that it's the bride and groom's attitude that really sets the tone for the whole day. However, when it came down to the crunch, he was also very flexible and got all of our family portraits done early (at the last minute) so that we could enjoy more time with our guests during cocktail hour. In the end, we truly enjoyed having Keith as our photographer, and are thrilled to have such a lovely collection of photos that really captures the essence of our wedding to remember the big day by.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards