Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

How much ttime for Bridal Party photos?

Approximately how much time should I give myself to take photos with the wedding party before the Ceremony? I plan to travel to 2-3 different locations for photos. Also do the Bride and Groom reveal and also take photos alone with the groom.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: How much ttime for Bridal Party photos?

• I would discuss this with your photographer. We did 1 hour for first look/B&G photos and 1 hour for WP (went over slightly). But this was all in the same location.
  • sowinnahsowinnah member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_photos-video_how-much-ttime-for-bridal-party-photos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:30Discussion:1d7b7d44-808f-4b4f-b2a5-bcab4b1f7aedPost:02fb8cab-ab19-4303-857e-43b70259c720">Re: How much ttime for Bridal Party photos?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would discuss this with your photographer. We did 1 hour for first look/B&G photos and 1 hour for WP (went over slightly). But this was all in the same location.
    Posted by stephiehall[/QUOTE]

<div>yup! i would talk it over with your photographer. ours was very quick and we have a ton of amazing bridal party shots.  i think it just depends on what your photographer is comfortable with. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards