Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Philly photographer search- help!

hi everyone!  I am looking for a photographer in Philly and it is so overwhelming.  We are looking for a good blend of formal shots and candids/"photojournalistic" shots.  Can anyone recommend a photographer?  We're also trying to stay close to 4,000 or so.

Thanks!

Re: Philly photographer search- help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi there...I am a Colorado based photographer that travels nationally and internationally.
    Please take a look at my work at www.freshinlove.com
    If this is the style of photography you are looking for then I would love to chat and hear more about your wedding plans.
    Cheers!

• Options
    AnnaScarlettAnnaScarlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Aliy Mayer http://allisonmayer.com (open link in a new window)  We are in Chicago, she is based in Indiana, and I know she does work in Boston, so I wouldn't think Philly would be a problem.  We loved her and can't say enough great things
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend (who we wanted for our wedding but it wasn't feasible with me being in Florida) is an amazing photographer and well renowned. Her name is Jessica Lark, you can find her on facebook and her personal site is www.couturemanor.com From the prices she gave me, she would probably be in your budget, just would depend what you were looking for as far as packaging.
  • Options
    elellingsonelellingson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should check out Erica Rose, I think her packages range from about $3000-$5000, and include travel within the continental US (she's in Chicago)
    She is so awesome!! You will love her.
  • Options
    kittylabrokkittylabrok member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    mctricianmctrician member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brian McDonald Photography.  He's based in New Jersey not too far from Philly
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards