Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Creating your own wedding album

Hey ladies..
FI and I are going with a wedding photographer that does not provide a wedding album in the package (just her photography skills and the images on a CD with your rights to the pictures). Does anyone know of any websites that you can put together an album on or ways that I can create a professional looking wedding album. Thanks!

Re: Creating your own wedding album

• Snapfish.  Also iPhoto.  FI uses iPhoto for everything, and the albums are really nice.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • I made a professional quality album using somersetalbums.com.  I have a review and pics in my married bio under DIY album.
  • vexievexie member
    First Comment

I can't afford a photo album through my photographer so she suggested that I use www.blurb.com. I just finished my book and am super excited to get the final product.  She says it's the most professional print job you can get for DIY and it's not very expensive at all.

84image 73image 11image Wedding date: June 11, 2011 :)
  • Wedding Snap collects all the photos your guests take with their iPhones & Androids directly from their phones. You can see the photos instantly in an online album which you can share or print. 

You can drop a line at darrien@wedding-snap.com

Thanks.

Darrien Lamberto,

www.wedding-snap.com

• One thing you want to take into consideration when ordering your albums is how much you care about quality over time.  I'm not sure which companies with make your own albums offer it but I'd suggest looking for one that offers archival paper (paper that does not yellow or deteriorate with age).  You may find an awesome album you can create yourself but find in 50 years you pull it out to show the grandkids and it doesnt look very nice at all.  Of course its the day and age of digital so as long as you dont lose your images you can always just order a new album every 10 years or so :)

mpix.com does albums- I have not ordered their albums but mpix.com is a division of Millers Professional Imaging which is the printing company a lot of prof. photographers use to make their albums.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards