Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Recommending an UNBELIEVABLE Boston Based Wedding Photographer

Hey Everyone, I wanted to recommend a photographer that totally blew myself and our guests away!  His name is Chris Lee and he is one of the most amazing wedding photographers I have ever met!  From the moment he stepped into our house while I was preparing for my big day to the final dance of the night he captured every single moment brilliantly!  The one thing which stood out was his personality and willingness to do more than expected!  He is the nicest person you will ever meet and our guests absolutely loved him!  I had so many guests that came up to me during the night asking pretty much the same thing, "Where did you find him and how do I get a hold of him to shoot our wedding!"  Having Chris shoot our Wedding was like having my best friend shoot it!  I read a quote on Chris' Facebook page and it is so true, "He will come in as a stranger and will come out Befriended and Loved by all!"  However his photography was amazing and his ability to capture the moments were second to none!  He kept taking pictures relentlessly almost as if it were the last wedding he was ever going to shoot!  Chris is a two thumbs up in my book and I would highly recommend him to anyone in the Boston area looking for a wonderful wedding photographer!  In addition, his pricing is FANTASTIC!  For the amount of photos you are going to get on CD and the price we paid it was absolutely hands down the best deal in town!  Everyone at my wedding loved Chris and I know you will too.  If you want to get a hold of him you can reach him via email at [email protected] or you can find him on FACEBOOK by searching him thru his email address!  If you friend him on Facebook please tell him that Nicola sent you and that you found my post on the KNOT!  I'm sure he'll be happy!  Best Wishes to all the New Brides! ~Nicola
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards