Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Best Wedding Album Site

Hello all,

Well our photographer offers a beautiful flush bound album that we absolutely love, but we just discovered that it's absolutely too expensive.  The album alone just for ours would be like $1500 and that's with a discount.  What?!  So the question is, if we just get the high resolution digital photos from him, are there any companies we can give the files to that will make us an album that is durable and still amazing?  Any ideas and suggestions would be great.  I have looked a little on my own but haven't found anything that looks fairly stress free to order and is very nice.  Thanks!

Re: Best Wedding Album Site

• edited December 2011
    Shutterfly
    Kinkos
    Mypublisher
  • edited December 2011
    Somerset... I just got my parent's album last week and my album Friday! It is a flush mount album and the quality is excellent!  Our photographers prices started at 750 for a 10x10 with 20 pages and 60 photos.  We paid less than 600 for a 12x12 with 48 pages and unlimited photos! You have to download their design software and then upload the pages to their website.  There are limitless options for designing your pages.... I really can't say enough great things about them :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I'll look into those places.
  • edited December 2011
    I found a site the other day that has a little search wizard to point you in the right direction of the kind of photo album that you want.  It also has reviews of many different kinds of photo books, so that you can see what they look like in real life.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards