Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Review: A+! Alternative Life Photography

These guys are AMAZING! I'm a teacher and Alternative Life goes down in my grade book with an A+, a gold star, AND a "great job" sticker. Can't get much better than that! 
Communicating with Sharon pre-wedding was always super easy. She gave me her number and her email address and told me to write or call anytime with any questions. Sharon was super knowledgeable and helpful, which was important to me as a long-distance bride without much planning help from her mother. She was always willing to help in any way she could, even sending me a timeline for the day with her recommendations for photography appended. 
On the day of the wedding, it got even better! She showed up wearing a butterfly in her hair, which is totally symbolic of her happy-go-lucky, easy, relaxed spirit, which just filled my wedding day with such sweetness and light. My husband was really worried about the pictures, but as soon as he met and talked to Sharon, he was putty in her hands. She's got such a great presence! But that doesn't mean she's not totally serious about her work--no, serious is Sharon's middle name when she steps behind that camera. She's just serious AND sweet, which has got to be the perfect combination! My wedding party and family felt so relaxed and confident in Sharon that we just didn't even pay attention to the camera unless we were specifically told to look at the lens. This resulted in some great, romantic, candid photos which truly captured the emotions of the people at my wedding.
And of course, since the pictures are one of the main things you want a photographer for (of course!) I'm going to spend a lot of time talking about how great hers were. Just a few weeks after the wedding, I got a CD of the high-res images in the mail, and I couldn't have been more happy with them! Photos came with three finishes--color, black & white, and vintage--all of which are gorgeous and unique! Everyone to whom I've shown my pictures has just gasped as soon as they saw the first ones. Sharon's talent is automatically evident and she has a gift in capturing glow and love.
I can't say enough good things about my photographer. She's absolutely one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day, besides the choice to marry my husband. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards