Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

PLEASE HELP! We need your help to win a Wedding Photography Contest!

Hi fellow engaged or married couples or those who support said couples, :)

My fiancee and I are involved in a competition to win a photography package for our wedding. This has been going on for over a month.

The winning couple will be the one with the most "likes" on their Facebook picture. We have been a fan favorite for the full voting period. Until yesterday, we were in first place - by as many as 300 votes. Betweven the hours of 3 am and 7 am of 12/29, the team in second place somehow managed to get 500 likes putting them in first place by several hundred. We worry about illegitimate accounts liking our competitors (to the tune of several hundred people). We cannot prove this as we are not friends with those accounts. 

Through the kindness of our family, friends, friends of friends and wonderful strangers, we have taken back the lead! But the other couple is right on our heels!

So...we need your help! The contest ends tonightat midnight. Will you help us stand strong? We would be ever appreciative. We truly reed this gift of photography. Please click on the following link:

My fiancée is in a polka dotted dress. Feel free to read our love story as well - that is what got us in the finals to start!

Thank you so much for your time and help!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=247379325318014&set=a.247379055318041.65449.103111936411421&type=1&ref=nf&refid=24

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards