Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

This Vendor actually thinks he's going to get one over on us.

I found this great wedding photographer based out of Charlotte, NC. Check him out! http://www.christopherbellphotography.com

Re: This Vendor actually thinks he's going to get one over on us.

• Options
    "Intelligent Designs"?  Really?  If Lucy hadn't Googled you and confirmed that you are a real vendor, I would have assumed this was a prank.

FYI, READING IS FUNDAMENTAL, PEOPLE.  AND YES, I EVEN EXPECT "ARTISTS" SUCH AS YOURSELF, MR. BELL, TO HAVE AT SOME POINT LEARNED HOW TO READ.  (Perhaps I'm expecting too much of the American school system?)

Oh, and Lucy, I think now is an appropriate time to let you know that after your mad bannination activity around here, in my head I have nicknamed you "Lucy-fer."  I crack myself up.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_photos-video_affordable-wedding-photographer-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:30Discussion:3edf164a-0987-4285-87a3-25cb933a3b2ePost:fd29e541-d172-4089-9374-39c841e10e08">Re: This Vendor actually thinks he's going to get one over on us.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: This Vendor actually thinks he's going to get one over on us. : I like it. Lucyfer. Thanks!! Seriously...I wish I had kept a tally of how many vendors I banned. I can't believe I did all that gratis. Maybe they need to give Lucyfer a real job. I will say that it's more fun to ban vendors than to ban brides who get a little too wound up and start calling everyone bishes. 
    Posted by LucyHC[/QUOTE]

I suppose at least the vendors aren't sleeping with their FIs' sisters/dads? Those were still my favorite trolls ever.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards