July 2012 Weddings
Options

Dress Help!!! PIP

Hi Ladies,

I don't post much, but I get a lot of ideas and answers by reading other's. You are all so friendly and I need your opinions on the two dresses I love. I finally went dress shopping this weekend and I really really really like two dresses. It turns out that I didn't like any of the dresses I thought I loved! Even the one I was obsessing over for the past 2 months!

My family is pretty evenly split on these two dresses, but I'm leaning towards the first dress because I felt more like a bride in it and when I first saw my reflection with the veil it took my breath away for a few seconds and I could picture my wedding day (maybe I just got my answer). The second dress is also beautiful and my BMs love it.

Please share your honest opinions. THanks!!!

Here's the 1st

2nd

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Dress Help!!! PIP

• Options
    I think that both dresses look amazing on you!  But I like the first one best on you- it really emphasizes your hour-glass shape.  The train is beautiful, and I prefer the buttons over the bow.

Good luck deciding!  You look amazing in both- follow your gut.  In the end, you are the one that has to be happy with it- your family, friends, and groom will love you in anything!
  • Options
    Yeah the first one makes your waist look super tiny! And just from reading what you wrote and seeing your body language in the pics it looks like you feel the best in the first one.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    i LOVE the first one!! the second one looks good too, but I agree with pp's I'm not a huge fan of the bow. I like the detailing on the first one a lot more!  plus if you got that feeling.... then you should go with it! good luck deciding!
    Photobucket Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards