Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

OL Tuesday

Dear Knotties,
How was everyone's Labor Day??? I worked almost the entire weekend, so I need some good stories! :)

Re: OL Tuesday

• Options
    ejheartejheart member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited September 2012
    Hmm, well...we had an excellent weekend but I don't really have any great stories. Just got a few last minute wedding things accomplished, and chilled a lot. FI had to work, too for a little bit each day, which kinda sucked but yay for double-time since it was a holiday! Yesterday I went with my parents to the lake...relaxation at its finest!

Dear Time,
    Please slow down. I have soooo much to do this week but I feel like there just aren't enough hours in the day! I really should have accomplished more this weekend instead of having so much chill time.  :(
    -Behind
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Erica I guess I didn't realize you were so close! EEEEE!
  • Options
    Dear Knotties,
    I was a pile of lazy this weekend and watched/DVR-ed the 'The Hills' marathon on MTV. They played every episode back to back, and now I have 35 unwatched episodes on the DVR. It makes me feel incredibly old that they coined it 'retro MTV'--if you want to call it retro, you better play me some 'Remote Control' or 'Singled Out'. Not that I don't love watching 'The Hills' trainwreck all over again, but seriously. SO thankful for DVR, because if I had to watch that Adrien Brody Gillette commercial one more time I was going to knife somebody. He is so unattractive to me.

Hasta,
    Court
  • Options
    OMG Court! We don't have cable BUT I found The Hills seasons 1-3 on Hulu and watched all of 1, and fully intend on starting 2 tonight (with H's approval). Our weekends were eerily similar!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-152?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:672dfda4-630f-4f77-8f73-bc8ea1bce382Post:e87a16f8-9059-4677-be9a-a15b9731865b">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Erica I guess I didn't realize you were so close! EEEEE!
    Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]

I knowwwww!!! I'm in the teens! It's ridiculous!

Court, I used to LOVE the Hills. It's that stupid kind train wreck of drama that you just can't help but want to watch! I'm a little jealous that I missed it. Haha.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I started a couple DIY projects and FI and I finally got the guest list finalized. Sunday we were at the lake and I got a little burnt because I haven't seen much sun in the past few weeks. Yesterday I was lazy and watched movies. I watched 2 of the Twilight movies. Nothing too exciting. I was just glad to have a 3 day weekend.

Dear Work,

Please go fast, you know how much I hate the closing shift.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    FI and I did furniture and appliance stuff this weekend, my parents and I went to the Baylor game (Sic 'Em!!) and then we moved FI into our place. I am so tired at work today if I didn't have a meeting at 2pm I would've stayed in bed all day long.

Erica - we are soooo close!! yippee :-)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-152?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:672dfda4-630f-4f77-8f73-bc8ea1bce382Post:565081c9-8d20-4c9f-925b-6691d0edfa0e">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Knotties, I was a pile of lazy this weekend and watched/DVR-ed the 'The Hills' marathon on MTV. They played every episode back to back, and now I have 35 unwatched episodes on the DVR. <strong>It makes me feel incredibly old that they coined it 'retro MTV'</strong>--if you want to call it retro, you better play me some 'Remote Control' or 'Singled Out'. Not that I don't love watching 'The Hills' trainwreck all over again, but seriously. SO thankful for DVR, because if I had to watch that Adrien Brody Gillette commercial one more time I was going to knife somebody. He is so unattractive to me. Hasta, Court
    Posted by courtski2004[/QUOTE]

Wait, the Hills is "retro". Yea, definitely feeling old now.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-152?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:672dfda4-630f-4f77-8f73-bc8ea1bce382Post:bfd35bb7-a7e8-43e2-a19e-9472763fb8d9">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OL Tuesday : Wait, the Hills is "retro". Yea, definitely feeling old now.
    Posted by AshJohnson30[/QUOTE]

Apparently so! They also promoted the sh!t out of the VMA's...J and I weren't aware that they still played music videos. I guess just at 2 AM. I seriously cannot remember the last music video I watched.

J and I spent some time yesterday looking at Heidi's 'before and after' plastic surgery pics, which was quite entertaining. I had forgotten how ridiculously terrible she and Spencer were.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-152?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:672dfda4-630f-4f77-8f73-bc8ea1bce382Post:ed0a3be3-f034-44b3-aea4-2844b100c5e2">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]J and I spent some time yesterday looking at Heidi's 'before and after' plastic surgery pics, which was quite entertaining. I had forgotten how ridiculously terrible she and Spencer were.
    Posted by courtski2004[/QUOTE]

I was kind of sad watching the first season, because she's so pretty and normal and a little spacey but whatever, she's 19.
    I still love Lauren. Always will.
  • Options
    Lauren was def my fav cause she seemed fairly normal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards