Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Concept One Photography???

Has anyone heard of them before??  I had a friend who referred me to them saying she met with them and that their pricing was AMAZING...low that is.  I also email and got a fairly low price for all day picture taking.  But I can't seem to find one review about this company saying they have been around for 18 years...if anyone has any idea or knows of anyone who has used them.  Please let me know.  Thank You!

Re: Concept One Photography???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If they are in the local Chicago area, I would post this queston on that local board. You can access local boards from the blue navigation column to the left of this page. Best of luck!
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • Options
    I have an update about Concept One. I DID USE them for my wedding. They were great. Arnold was my photographer. Sal is quick to respond to messages. Arnold was there from morning till night, and took over 1,000 photos. My wedding was in July and I already recieved all of the photos on CD. There are so many great photos, I am having trouble deciding which ones to include in the photo album. The photographer, CDs and photo album were all included in one amazing price. It was the best photography deal. The price was so amazing, I too was a little concerned. But, don't be concerned, they are great people to work with. The pictures are not necessarily the most artistic, but there were many good ones. The pictures are also posted online for any of your friends and family to see. I was happy with Concept One, and I would suggest anyone else use them. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards