Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Budget Wedding?

My name is Mae Hansen, I'm a professional photographer and I am garunteed to have a photography package that is right for you, with an unbeatable price.

Competitor pricing too high? Think you should be able to do better? Want more for your money?I will am garunteed to price match and try to work with your wedding budget, and do everything in my power to get you the shots that you desserve for a memorable wedding at a price that you cant beat and a quality that you wont get anywhere else.

Re: Budget Wedding?

• atomicphotoatomicphoto member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vendors are not allowed to post on the forums. On top of that you are doing yourself a disservice as the members of the knot tend to frown upon the vendors that break the rules and advertise. I would remove this post immediately if i were you, but in case you don't, I have already reported it to the moderators. 
  • atomicphotoatomicphoto member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    side note: i looked at your site and your work is hardly professional. your exposures are all off, your white balance doesn't exist, you obviously don't know what bokeh is. please stop calling yourself a professional until you actually learn something about photography. I highly doubt at 20 y/o you have had the time to acquire a proper education in the field or at least have gained enough experience to have learned on your own. 
  • photogbride12photogbride12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vendors are not allowed to post, and this makes you look really desperate. Your photos are poorly composed and edited. You are not a professional photographer yet. Keep working and don't take clients money until you can give deliver a solid set of images.
  • edited December 2011
    There are a lot of us who are professionals here, but we DO NOT post advertisments. If your photos are good enough, clients will find you. I agree with everything photogbride said. If you want to be here, use your knowledge of vendors and venues to help brides.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards