Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Photo Magnets

I was just curious on what your guys thoughts were about photo magnets as a  wedding favor? We thought that this was a unique idea and were wondering if you guys thought all the guests would partake in this. Are there really a lot of people out there that hate there picture taken so much not to be involved with this?

Re: Photo Magnets

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it's cute....if you can remove the original picture so they can put their own in after the wedding is over because to be honest if I went to someone's wedding and they weren't my immidiate family member or very best friend, I would either end up throwing out the magnrt or putting in a box to be forgotten about.  And I say this because the last thing I would want is some person who I only see once in a while staring at me everytime I open the fridge lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There would be a photographer in a designated area of the reception set up to take photos.  Guests can get their picture taken with whomever they please and as many times as they wish.  They print the photo magnets right then and there.  My mom is just concerned that people won't be interested in getting their picture taken....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh yes they will!  That is a really cute idea I would go for it!  We're having a Photobooth at our wedding and they get a photo holder to keep the photos in too. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards