Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Videographer Tip

Hello,

We are hiring a videographer (actually our package comes with two videographers).  They don't own their own business.  How much do you tip a videographer typically?  If it was 15% of the bill or that would be a lot of money ($500-600).  Any ideas what is typical?

Re: Videographer Tip

• Im in the same boat with ours, and actually all my vendors. What Im doing is asking people who I know that just recently got married and see what they are tipping. And im just going to from there. That would be alot to tip so Im sure its not that. Let me know if you find out Ill need to know eventually!
  • I'm not using a vidogapher, but I dont think you need to tip them. They are professonals getting paid a significant amount of money for their services. So photographers and videographers I'm pretty sure you do not need to tip. Wait staff  like  waiters,bartenders, valet, etc and those providing personal service like hairstylist and makeup artists are usually tipped unless you have an inclusive package that includes gratuity.
  • 100 per videographer
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards