Photos and Video

Kansas City Recommendation for Rivas Media Photography

If you're looking for a photographer in the Kansas City area (who is willing to travel) I recommend Rivas Media Photography. My husband and I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer to capture our wedding day. Kyle and Melissa were impressive. Not only did they make the five-hour drive to Iowa to photograph our wedding, but they also worked with such professionalism, enthusiasm, and creativity. Needless to say, our expectations were exceeded. Even our family members made comments that they were impressed with the photographer’s style and time management skills. Although they had an itinerary, Kyle and Melissa were also very flexible. We took pictures everywhere from outside the church, to a pool table in a small town bar, to a beautiful lakeside beach. Overall, they captured our day with striking pictures that bring back great memories every time we review them. If we were to do it all again, we’d choose Rivas Media Photography – no question. We highly recommend their photography services to capture your special day.
http://www.theknot.com/Vendors/Rivas-Media Photography/Profile/PHO/005/358536/profile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards