Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Wedding Photography in Greece - Coordinate and SAVE!

Hi!
My name is Jessica, and I'm planning a very small wedding in Santorini Greece for the first week of June 2012. I was researching photographers (because the ones most Greek hotels offer look very poor quality) and came across this website... http://www.aperturephotographics.com/
He's from Oregon but does destination weddings, and reduces his price significantly if the brides can coordinate. Since I want to go the first week of June, if any other brides have a wedding in the area (Athens, Santorini, or another Greek Island) within the same time frame (give or take one week) and choose to use this guy as a photographer everyone can save a lot of money. If we can coordinate 4-5 brides his package costs only $2500 (all inclusive) for a FULL day of photography at your location in Greece and digital copies of all the images. I believe booking him for just 1 destination wedding would cost $5000-6000 for his time, travel expenses, photos etc.
I was just hoping to put this idea out there and see if there were any other brides on the knot who were thinking about a Greek wedding... because if we wanted to use the same photographer we could all save and still have amazing pictures! Let me know if you are interested, or if you know of anyone who is thinking about a Greek wedding who may be interested! Thanks!
Jessica

Re: Wedding Photography in Greece - Coordinate and SAVE!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards