Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Father of the Groom, Priest/Chaplain Loves Bella Pictures

As an Episcopal Priest, Navy Chaplain and Father-of-the-Groom I knew from the beginning stages of planning for my son’s wedding that I was going to be demanding, maybe even a bit difficult, after all, I have presided over more weddings than I can count and dealt with a few “Bridezillas” of my own.  And as a military chaplain, I expect and am expected to be always professional. And since I was also paying for 100% of the wedding I was going to hold Bella accountable and all my vendors to my high standards.  I can tell you Bella came through with flying colors - Bravo Zulus all around!! From the initial meeting with our Bella representative to the final product, the wedding album and portraits, the staff at Bella were the consummate pros. I was never disappointed, even when we had one misunderstanding on Bella’s part in the album production stage; it was clarified and rectified by the Bella TEAM.   As a priest who has worked with many photographers on weddings days with others, our photographer Louis Korell was awesome, he called us well ahead of time, spoke to my son and daughter-in-law and understood what was expected and desired on the wedding day. He arrived early (which means on time), was professionally dressed and captured all the pictures we wanted throughout the day. He was truly outstanding!
I had my doubts initially because the whole business model is different than most studio photographers, of which we visited many before we made our final decision, but Bella came through.  Of course, I will tell you, if you go with Bella, you will need to be in the driver’s seat about selecting which pictures go in the album. You cannot be passive, you are in charge. That was most the difficult part of the process my daughter-in-law had, deciding which of the many great pictures she would include. But the final product is just beautiful. When the album arrived and it was opened, my daughter–in-law, who is Japanese, her face lit up with joy, the album was wrapped beautifully, (in Japan wrapping is almost an art form). As I sit here writing and see the beautiful pictures hanging on our walls and around our home, I am glad we went with Bella and highly recommend Bella to you. They are the standard-bearer others needed to be measured by.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards