Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

How to Find Photographer

This may come as a stupid question to some of you. I apologize if you are one of those. I am wondering if you can tell me the best way to find a wedding photographer for a destination wedding in Puerto Vallarta. Any recommendations?
Many thanks!

Re: How to Find Photographer

• Options
    edited December 2011

You could start with your reception venue, and see what photographers they have worked with in the past. Or depending on your budget you could find a photographer locally and pay for their travel.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes.  Many photographers are willing to travel.  I'd suggest checking out photographers locally and seeing if they'd be willing to travel and if there'd be any additional costs due to the fact it's a destination wedding.  I highly recommend hiring someone you can meet in person locally before your wedding.  This benefits both you and the photographer, as you and your fiance will fee much more comfortable in front of the camera if you've met the person taking your photos at least once or twice before your big day.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you can also look at www.wpja.com.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didnt know you posted this Harms! Thanks!  I am going to look at try the website that gettingmarried1 posted! Thank you!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards