Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

I found the best wedding PHOTOGRAPHER!!! :)

I live in Pensacola and have been searching for a wedding photographer, well before I was even engaged!!  Im a lil picky, to say the least :)   I just met with my new photographer, ( I signed the contract on the spot) Hara Cook.  She owns Documented Photography.  I not only fell in love with her pictures but her personality!!  She was owner of Cook Images, has anyone heard of her?  So excited!!!  :)

Re: I found the best wedding PHOTOGRAPHER!!! :)

• edited December 2011

my best friend used cook's, That's how I met Hara!!! I love her she is the best!!! Her prices are awesome compared to Cook Images and her work is OUTSTANDING!! What's her web-site? My wedding coordinator suggesting Documented Photogrgaphy also .... you'll be happy!!

• SamIam01SamIam01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so glad to hear that!!!  :) I really got that feeling!!  :)  Were you in wedding that she shot?   Im just wondering how she is on the wedding day.  Im sure shes the best.  Her website is http://www.documentedphotography.com.  When is your wedding date?  Do you have any other suggestions for vendors?
  • edited December 2011
    I was! She shot my best friends wedding. She was so calm and so easy .. it was so refreshing. You know how stressful the photo's can be! Do you have a coordinator? I'm about to book with gillianne weddings (Sara Gillianne), she is the best .. young, fun, and she totally get's it!! She's helping me find ALL of my vendors. and she has the BEST ideas! LOVE HER :) her site is http://www.gillianneweddings.com. Please tell her Holly sent you!
  • ginadogginadog member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bet it feels great getting another item crossed off the list!
  • SamIam01SamIam01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You have no idea!!!  :)  Oh and Holly, I did call your planner last night :)  and my day was available :) I met with her this morning!!!  love her!  We got thing rolling!!  She has already made appointments for us for next week!!  Anyway, I told her you referred me!!  :)  Thank you so much!!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards