Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

INEXPENSIVE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY IN MN??? HELP!

Does anyone know of a GOOD wedding photographer in MN??  We are on a SUPER tight budget (my FH and I are both unemployed teachers hehe).  I am looking for a photographer that someone else has used that they have been happy with. 

THANKKKKKKS!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: INEXPENSIVE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY IN MN??? HELP!

• edited December 2011
    www.thelcphotography.com
    I went to college with Lauren. She has done a couple friends wedding and all have turned out beautiful. The only reason I didn't book her for mine is she was unable to travel to my wedding that wknd. Since I'm not using her I don't know her prices but I think she is VERY reasonable!
  • edited December 2011
    BTW I checked out her site and it looks like she starts at $850 which is half of what I am paying
  • erdmannmerdmannm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I will check her out!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • erdmannmerdmannm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked into LC and she is booked! I am SO bummed because I LOVE her work and she fits into my pricerange... Anyone else have any other suggestions?

THANKS!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    That is a Bummer! I will keep an eye and ear out for you... :-)
  • jnnelson1jnnelson1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if you found anyone but my cousin is doing ours in July, it'll only be her fifth wedding but she's got a great eye....if you're interested, send me an email (jadinelson1@stthomas.edu) and I'll get you all of her information! Also, what is your wedding date?
  • edited December 2011
    check your local board...look to the left and scroll down.
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
  • sdump1sdump1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    if you are looking for cheap photographers just put a posting in craigslist and you'll get plenty of offers...

Most of them kind of suck, but you are bound to find a couple that are ok....
  • archamasarchamas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Leah Maria Photography is who we are using and thus far she has been nothing but wonderful. For the entire day with a second shooter we have her for $1500 I believe she starts at $1000 which isn't too bad from the research I've done.

Hope that helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards