Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Dallas jeweler for wedding rings

Hi all!  Any suggestions for a good Dallas locally-owned jeweler to purchase our wedding rings?  My engagement ring came all the way from Wisconsin and we won't have a chance to go back and use the same jeweler, unfortunately.  Thanks!

Re: Dallas jeweler for wedding rings

• edited December 2011
    I guess I got mine from a chain, not a Dallas-owned place, but I loved Jewelry Exchange. H got an amazing deal on my engagement ring there. Unfortunately I picked out the most expensive wedding band in the store, pretty much, so no fabulous deal that time around.

And, yay for Wisconsin! I lived there for five years and met my H there. Also, H gave me my engagement ring at a little bar in Madison.
  • angelsong21angelsong21 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got my e-ring from Mariloff in Frisco (they also have a location in Dallas at the World Trade Center but I haven't worked there).  We worked with Mark and he was great!  Just make sure you call/e-mail to make an appointment as ordinarily they are only open M-F until 5pm (they make appts later in the evening). 

I know they have a 65% off everything in the store sale coming up around Black Friday.  They are not located in Stonebriar Mall and the strip shopping center they are in is mostly restaurants, so we're planning on buying my ring then.  Can't recommend them enough!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • AshJohnson30AshJohnson30 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    My ring is from Diamond and Gold Warehouse located near the Galleria.  FI did A LOT of research cause he wanted a good quality ring for a reasonable price. He said the guy he worked with was very knowledgeable and straight-forward. I think they have a website so you can google them if you'd like.

Good luck with your search!
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Marc Samuels or Jewelry Exchange are two that I would highly recommend!
  • edited December 2011
    It's not Dallas, but Curtis Cox in Waco custom made my wedding band from my great-grandmother's wedding ring.  He designed it to fit perfectly with my engagement ring, and his prices are amazing.
    Anniversary

• juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Jared in Southlake.  The one in Lewisville is terrible!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for this post, OP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    We got ours (engagement and both wedding bands) at Robbins Bros in Dallas and I really liked their service and prices.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards