Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Capsule vs. Wedding Party

Hello Knotties,
Has anyone used Capsule and Wedding Party for capturing photos from their guests? I was planning on using the Wedding Party app, but now that I see The Knot has integrated Capsule with their wedding websites, I'm curious which is better. Capsule seems a little tougher for guests to use and to tell them about, but I'm not sure. Thanks!

Re: Capsule vs. Wedding Party

• I was wodering the same thing.  I just signed up for Capsule bc it is integrated right to the websight.  But I havent head nyone use either before.  Have you use wedding party?  Also, do you know if your guests take pictures using their app do the also have it saved on their phones or onyon the app?
  • Hi, I was wondering the same thing about the saved photos. I have used wedding party and wasn't super thrilled with it. The app is kind of annoying on your phone and updates constantly. I'm hoping the capsule app is better.
  • Hi All,

First things first, I want to let you all know that I am the founder of Capsule, so I am extremely biased :-)  We are working very hard to build something that engaged couples will find fun and exciting to use, and more importantly that will help capture as many pictures from their wedding day as possible. I actually just got married myself in October, so I know first hand how wonderful it is to be able to see all of your guests photos the very next day (or even that same night).

With that said, I will do my best to stay objective and just answer your questions. 

Inviting guests is very easy via:
    - email
    - Facebook
    - your custom link/code
    - we also provide you with free, unique, custom templates for info cards (example: http://d.pr/i/EC1m). These can be distributed with save the dates or invitations, as well as put on seats at the cermony or place settings at the reception.

There is no need for guests to remember the code, as they only need it one time to join your capsule. From then on out, they can contribute instantly.

As for the saving of photos, every photo taken with our app is instantly added to your album AND saved to the user's phone. 

Congrats to you all, and please feel free to email us at support@trycapsule.com with any other questions. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards