Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

BBB & Photographers

I just wrote an email to my Wedding Day photographer (s) stating I would be contacting the BBB in 14 days because they have not provided me with the products I have asked for. I have been emailing back and forth with her for the last 3 weeks on how we wanted to spend our $100 print credit. She has managed to "weasel" her way out of everything i have requested.

I believe she has no business bank account and spends the "Business Money" as her personal money. I have had the Photography paid for since August 2012. My wedding was 2 months ago. 

We have ordered a 16x20 Luster photo of my husband and I on the backdrop they provided on the wedding day. We have asked that she re-do the wedding discs because some files are missing and chopped on the disc.  We also asked that she do a custom lay-over of our Wedding Certificate Momento. (She screwed that up, but I have let that go.) 

My question to you, will the BBB be able to help me with this matter or show I go to Small- Claims Court? I'm not sure if the company is BBB accredited or not.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you
Wedding Countdown Ticker
68image Invited to Our Winter Wonderland-Dooms Day Wedding
29image Made it to the party!
39 image Were Snowed in due to weather.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers http://theworldlink.com/promises/doomsday-love/article_79f1a6dc-6680-11e2-9090-001a4bcf887a.html ***ALL IN ALL WE ARE MARRIED YAY!***