Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Photographers

I was thinking of going through Wedding Bug Studios. I have read both good and bad reviews here and there. Has anyone used them recently and could you please give me your thoughts on their services.  Thank you.

Re: Photographers

• Options
    atomicphotoatomicphoto member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you post this on your local board you might get better responses.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it's generally recommended NOT to go with larger companies for wedding photography. You may not be able to meet with your photographer before the wedding and hence may not like their personality or the way the work. You most likely will not get a committed professional because the photographers aren't working for their own company or under their own name, and therefore care less about how they treat the situation and don't work as hard for you. It is always best to hire a photographer who works independently or with a partner because they are the most committed to the job. And what you see in their portfolio is what you will get (generally speaking).
    I am not exactly in your area but I do know some photographers that travel to your area (a couple off the top of my head) and who are reasonably priced if you need some other suggestions.
    Also, it might help to post on the local board for Cape Cod. I'm sure you'll get a lot more input from the local girls then on this national board.

HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Cher. 
    Go with a smaller place. 

His turnover time for pics is 1-2 weeks, great rates and his website proves enough that he is amazing behind a camera. :) 

Hope that helped. 
  • Options
    laureljean22laureljean22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards