Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

XP: Boudoir Photography Help

I am talking to a LivingSocial vendor right now about a boudoir photo shoot. Any advice or things to ask? I have not bought it yet, but I am emailing them to get more information.  
Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Re: XP: Boudoir Photography Help

• I would ask where they do it at, you want to make sure its somewhere nice and not someones random bed lol. A girl I know had it done and they went to like a bed and breakfast for a few hours. Good luck and I;d love to hear about your experience because I plan to do this through my photographer
  • When I shopped around, I found the following things differed between photographers: -is there a time limit to the session? -do they have a maximum number of outfit changes? -is an album included? -will you receive all of the photos on a CD? (some people prefer to make their own online and save money) -do they have a studio or will you need to rent a hotel room? -is hair and makeup included? My gal took unlimited pics and I could change outfits as much as I wanted. Hair and makeup were not included, but I timed a makeup trial for that day so I got double duty out of the trial. I had to rent a hotel on hotwire and got a great room at a cheap price... I learned that there are websites out there to help figure out what hotel is where. HTH and good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards