Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Bridal Portraits: What to do with all those photos?!

I recently had my bridal portrait made. The pictures were given to me on a disc my the photographer. I really love more than a few of them, and I'm just wondering if there's anything creative I can do.. I don't really want the big portrait at the reception, I'm giving 8X10s to my parents and keeping one for my house. I've already gotten engraved frames for all the parents and grandparents with both my fiance's and my name on them as wedding gifts for them. Any creative ideas for 20 pretty pics of myself in a veil and wedding dress?

Re: Bridal Portraits: What to do with all those photos?!

• edited December 2011
    Do a photo book! 

I used winkflash.com for wedding photo books and also one for our rock the dress shoot. They were excellent quality for the price! They are running their book sale again $12.95 plus shipping, so you really can't go wrong.

Here are some shots of our one book. Cover and pages are nice and glossy. Their software is also easy to use with "drag and drop" layouts with multiple pics or one per page. HTH

"If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • suze68suze68 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with PP, make a photo book. You can also wait and do photo books after the wedding to add all of them to one book and give it to both sets of parents, grandparents, and one for you. On a side note, I am glad that you love your pics :)

~Suze
    image Sept 2011 Favorite Registry Item
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards