Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Does this exist?

I'm trying to make a photo sharing site that easy enough that my 80 year old grandma can use.  I want to put up my professional photos and have people upload their own.  Problem is all the sites require you to make an account to upload photos.  I'm just trying to minimize the amount of steps that people need to do to get these photos up so they'll want to do it.

Is there any sites out there that don't require your guests to make an account to upload their photos?  Do you think that it would be a pain if they did have to create an account?  I want it to be free, obviously, but i also want it to be easy.  Any thoughts would be great!

Re: Does this exist?

• Options
    JessAndTravJessAndTrav member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I don't think that there are any that don't require that you make an account.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Shutterfly has a photosharing link so you can create an account and forward the password and so on to guests.  I am not sure if they need to sign up additionally.  Just created ours.  I even opened a new email MRandMRS-------@gmail.com to use as the account email.  I am still figuring it all out
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    juliels53juliels53 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard of people making one account and then sharing that sign in and password on their photo share card so that it's already set up for them. HTH!
    In story books marriage is a happy ending. In real life it's a happy beginning. Living my happy beginning since September 18, 2010! Planning Bio & Vendor Reviews
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards