Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Re: ??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Of course it's not crazy to do that! If you both want to and can afford it, go ahead. It's too bad that you don't like your pictures - hopefully you'll at least end up with a video you like from your photographer.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i've heard about people doing that before...just curious, what made you choose your wedding photographer?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_photos-video_please-advice-didnt-like-wedding-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:30Discussion:af606d79-1a72-41f0-a28c-09b2f10925aaPost:3ec75540-37bd-4dbe-a209-53dd385519d3">Re: PLEASE ADVICE!! DIDN"T likE the WEDDING PICS!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]i've heard about people doing that before...just curious, what made you choose your wedding photographer?
    Posted by hthrlarson9[/QUOTE]

<div>That's what I was thinking. Was the e-pic photog not available?</div><div>
    </div><div>I'm so sorry this happened, but I would definitely go ahead and pick up your video and watch it. That way, if that is screwy too, you can bring that up when you tell him about the pics. You have told him you hate them right?</div>
  • Options
    angybanezangybanez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sweetie, go do what you need to do! Think of it as a wedding after session instead of a day after session. This way you can both be more relaxed and have fun with your pictures instead of worrying about getting your dress dirty. Photographers have these sessions all the time so do it if you feel it's right for you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I say do it!  You should have photos you love.  If you really think your photog did a bad job (maybe get more than one opinion), you should let him know you are disatisfied and see if you can get some sort of refund to apply to you mini-shoot.  At least that's what I would do...

http://www.youtube.com/user/ptooey82#p/a/u/0/pXZlAkRO9w8
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    why dont you like your pictures??? Because of the angles? because your not smiling? because you look fat? I know its become a trend in my area that lots of people expect thier photos to be airburshed, but a too a good photographer, asking for that is actually quite insulting. Also its not always the photographers fault, my FI is a photographer, and a wedding he did recently, i felt really bad for the bride becuse i knew the pictures were not going to turn out good, but the whole wedding party was drunk by the time they took pictures, thats definatly not my FI's fault and he had a terrible time trying to get good pictures, not to mention it was cold out and the bride and groom wanted to take ALLLL thier formal pictures in about 5 minutes outside. Again...not the photographers fault. If you are unhappy with them because of variables that may not have been his fault, i would think hard about what he had to work with before i made an issue of it, that being said for sure go do another shoot with your wedding attaire when you are relaxed and the pressures of the day are off, they will undoubtly turn out better :)

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog:Through My Eyes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards