Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

ADA STUDIOS, INC.

We had the pleasure of having ADA Studios photograph the best day of our life and we couldn't be happier with our choice.  We had Tony as our photographer, Mike as our videographer, and Neo as our photojournalist.  The guys were so professional and organized and helped to ease our minds.  Tony made myself and my whole family feel so relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera.  He knew EXACTLY what he was doing. We just picked up our proofs today and the photos came out so amazing...I'm so happy!  Tony even captured the little details like shoes, the invitations, rings, etc.  We have such a wide variety of photos to choose for our album.  I can't wait to start picking some out!  And having Neo there for the photojournalism was awesome because he took candid shots of us and our families.  I feel like Tony and Neo together captured all 150 of our guests that night!  I have a picture of every one of my guests and I couldn't be happier.  It was a great party and it shows through the beautiful pictures.  I can't wait to see the video because I know it's going to be just as beautiful.  We also had ADA do our favors!  They took pictures of our guests and their spouses/families, printed them out and framed them, which made an awesome keepsake!  Our guests loved that and kept going back up for more pictures and ADA was more than happy to oblige.  I saw people leaving with 3 to 5 picture frames in their hands!  It was so much fun! I'm so happy we chose ADA.  What perfect gentlemen to have at our wedding!  They were so much fun to work with and I know the albums and video will be nothing short of amazing....Daniella & James