Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Photographer?

Does anyone know if you can just hire a photographer to take the pictures and only put them on a CD? That way I can print what I want instead of them printing, I know I am way out of the loop, Thanks!

Re: Photographer?

• Yes Tina many photographers offer this option.  They provide a DVD with full size/full resolution fully post processed images.  Don't confuse it with shoot and burn which is just shooting and burning the images to DVD/CD without any post processing.  What you are wanting is also called a Creative Fee Based method.  You should have no problem finding a great photographer!  Hope this helps!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_photos-video_photographer-48?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:30Discussion:b33d06cf-9843-400e-830b-fc92d3c4424ePost:73b2b971-cb3d-4303-b499-0079ccb0a87c">Re: Photographer?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes Tina many photographers offer this option.  They provide a DVD with full size/full resolution fully post processed images.  Don't confuse it with shoot and burn which is just shooting and burning the images to DVD/CD without any post processing.  What you are wanting is also called a Creative Fee Based method.  You should have no problem finding a great photographer!  Hope this helps!
    Posted by artsyphotographer[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>Aww thank you so much I will check into it further!

</div>
  • Still looking for a photographer? This is exactly what I offer. I give clients a CD with high resolution edited images along with an online gallery and full client printing rights. This way you can have them printed from the professional photo lab whom I use or you can get them printed anywhere you'd like. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards