Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Incorporating a car

We want to incorporate my dad's 2008 blue corvette into some of our wedding photos.  Anyone have an ideas or photos they would like to share?

Re: Incorporating a car

• Options
    benmel31benmel31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    fun idea!  we are using my FI convertible.  i don't have any pictures, just ideas.  we plan on having some pics of us driving away in the car.  would love to hear the other ideas posted.

this is funny, my FI wanted his vest and tie to match the car.  they are silver and do!  also we ordered a convertible car topper that looks remarkably like us and the car is pretty close too!
    Anniversary image
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image TO image
    my to-read shelf:
    Mel O's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This depends a lot on what your photographer is willing / capable of doing, but some ideas:

1) Rolling shot(s). This can be on the road with the photographer in a second car, with an automotive advertisement look, except with you and your FI in the car instead of a model. It could also be shot by the photographer lying on the hood or trunk as the car moves at ~5mph, just to blur the exterior while you two are sharply in focus.

2) Stationary shot(s). Set the car up in a nice looking location, at a bit of an angle, with you two in the car kissing or looking at one another, etc...

3) Drive-by / exit. As you drive past the photographer (perpendicular to camera), toss a bouquet from the car while the photographer pans to keep the car somewhat sharp while the background is all blurred. The driving-away shot is a standard as well, particularly when there's a "just married" sign or cans or something on the back of the car.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards